Bored? You only just got here! When you get to Lough Lannagh, there’s so much to do. Below, we’ve listed just five things to do but there really are lots and lots of options.
- Impress me – you say… Then it has to be Mayo Leisure Point. Just outside the town at Moneen, you’ll walk right into a world of entertainment, food, health and something for everyone in the family. You can take in a movie, go bowling or go for a swim in the beautiful indoor pool. And while you’re feasting on arcade games and so such more, there’s the Kachina spa where your mam and dad might get a few minutes away from you!
- ‘But I don’t want to be inside’, you say impatiently. Well, that’s no problem either. There’s a great range of other outdoor activities just around the corner. From paintballing and rock-climbing to surfing the waves of the Atlantic Ocean, there’s plenty of fresh air on offer. Just ask us for directions and where the best spots are!
- ‘OK, that’s all fine’ you’re thinking, but what will we do at night? First stop is the Royal Theatre Castlebar where there’s music, djs and club nights on all the time.
- Castlebar is a busy town but when you stay with us, you’ll have the fun of Lough Lannagh Holiday Village and the hustle of Castlebar. If you’re a slave to shopping, it’s the spot for you. From household names and worldwide brands to artisan shops and local craft, you can really put your dad’s credit card to the test!
- Don’t want to sound like a parent but how about just getting out and stretching your legs – Lough Lannagh is right in Castlebar town and sports play a big role in daily life here. Without walking too far from your door, why not releases your inner Roger Federer and head for the tennis court. Basketball is an option too and with plenty of room, we regularly see footballs flying through the air around here. With top class golf courses just a drive away, when it comes to sports at Lough Lannagh, bored is something you’ll never be.
But remember one thing. It’s our job to keep you informed. And if it’s going on in Mayo, we’ll know about it. Lough Lannagh is suitable for all age groups and even the hardest-to-entertain teenager will finds lots to do around here. Talk to us about what your holiday plans are when you book and we can help you with directions, bookings and so much more. Better still, why not BOOK NOW
Need more information then Contact Us