Lough Lannagh Terms & Conditions of Booking at the Village
1. Reservations will be held and confirmed by the following methods:
Cottage self catering accommodation
on receipt of a booking deposit 30% of total intended stay; (this will be charged within 72 hours of booking online)
Lodge rooms bed and breakfast accommodation
on receipt of a credit card details as a guarantee, for individuals bookings 1 to 5 lodge bedrooms:
Group bedroom accommodation
on receipt of a booking deposit 30% of total intended stay;
Full prepayment is required for the entire bookings made within six weeks of arrival date for all cottage and group accommodation. Written confirmation will be issued upon receipt of the deposit / prepayment. The balance of the booking payment is required six weeks in advance of the arrival date. Credit card numbers given to guarantee bookings will be used to charge deposits and final payments in full in accordance with our cancellation terms.
2. Notice of cancellation must be in writing. (It is strongly advised that clients take out holiday insurance to cover cancellation charges).
The following cancellation charges will then apply:
~ Over six weeks before date of arrival (43 Days or more). The cancellation fee is the booking deposit. (cottage and group bookings of 6 lodge / cottage bedrooms or more)
~ Six to two weeks before the date of arrival (42 days to 14 days). 50% of total anticipated income from the booking. (cottage and group bookings of 6 lodge / cottage bedrooms or more)
~ Less than two weeks (13 days or less). 100% of total anticipated income from the booking. (cottage and group bookings of 6 lodge / cottage bedrooms or more)
3. Your booking maybe terminated with no refund at the discretion of the management / officer of Lough Lannagh Holiday Village, if the client/ occupiers behave in a disruptive manner, cause a nuisance or disturbance, cause damage to the property, or in any other circumstance deemed reasonable by the management / officer of the village, which shall interfere with the peace and general comfort of others using the village.
4. Electricity (Cottages only) is charged by meter reading, and is payable on departure. Rate per unit is on the current rate tariff sheet.
5. Telephone charges are payable on departure. A credit card or cash deposit is required for use of in house telephone. Rate per unit is on the current tariff sheet.
6. Check-in is between 16.00hr and 18.00hr on the arrival date. (Unless otherwise agreed in writing.) It is recommended that you call Lough Lannagh Holiday Village in advance to confirm your exact time of arrival. Failure to notify management of late arrival could result in loss of you reservation.
7. Check-out is anytime before 10.00hr on the departure date. Departure after 10.00hr is subject to a late charge fee.
8. All amendments must be advised in writing to Lough Lannagh Holiday Village, and are subject to approval. A complete name change on a reservation is treated as a new reservation, with the previous reservation subject to cancellation.
9. The number of persons stated on the reservation form should not be exceeded without prior notification, and approval of the management. All guests names are required at check in.
10. A security deposit of EUR 250.00 per cottage, or per group of three Lodge rooms. The security deposit is required at check in, or a debit/credit card imprint. The security deposit will be returned to you at check-out, provided that management is satisfied that there has been no damage, loss, or breakage’s incurred. In the event that management is unable to check the accommodation at the client departure, the security deposit will be forwarded within seven working days. Clients are expected to leave the cottage accommodation clean and tidy, otherwise a charge of EUR 60.00 per room: Lodge bedroom or each Cottage bedroom, kitchen and sitting room, will be made.
11. The cost of repairs to the room, its contents or surrounds arising as a result of misuse or negligence will be charges in full, as will the replacement cost of missing items.
12. There is a charge of € 30.00 per key for room keys, keys that are not returned to Lough Lannagh Village on the day of departure.
13. Lough Lannagh Holiday Village is not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left in rooms during the stay or on departure. On the expiry or termination of the booking, the management / officer of Lough Lannagh Holiday Village may remove all belongings of the client / occupier of the room(s) left on property, and store, or otherwise deal with the same as appropriate. Notwithstanding this the aforesaid sole risk in respect of such belongings shall at all times remain with the client / occupiers. No responsibility will be taken for articles lost on, or stolen from the property.
14. The management / officer of Lough Lannagh Holiday Village, may at all reasonable times visit any room(s) during the stay or on departure.
15. Pets are not allowed on the property. (See pet policy for exceptions by prior arrangements only).
16. Lough Lannagh Holiday Village reserves the right to adjust the tariff where a change in costs, charges or taxation arise. However where a booking has been made and a deposit paid, the price shown on the written confirmation will not be increased unless the booking is amended after it issued.
17. We pride ourselves at Lough Lannagh Holiday Village on our quality of service and standards offered to you, our guest. In the unlikely event of a complaint, please contact a manager at the village immediately. Should you require further assistance, you may contact Paul Lennon, General Manager, of the village within seven days of departure from the facility.
18. Noise levels after 20.00hr should be kept to a reasonable level, as a matter of courtesy, and to avoid disturbance to others.
19. Lough Lannagh studio and sports facilities are for guests staying at the village, and members only who are 18 years and over. (16 years with written permission from parent or guardian).
20. The use of the facilities at Lough Lannagh Holiday Village is entirely at your own risk. The village will not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property at the village.
Please read the above terms & conditions of booking,
and thank you for choosing Lough Lannagh Holiday Village